This position is located in Bend, Oregon.
- Identify customer requirements and translate them into detailed test plans and test cases
- Understand the product/feature usage by enterprise customers and concentrate on use case scenarios to reveal the quality blockers
- Write, manage, and execute tests
- Communicate product defects to product management and engineering team in clear & concise format
- Execute, modify and create automation scripts to improve productivity
desired skills & experience
- BS or MS in engineering/computer science with 3-5+ years of direct experience in testing client/server software applications
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work in high pressure environment
- Proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Working experience on Windows, Mac & Mobile devices
- Experience in Database testing– experience with advanced SQL queries is very helpful
- Must have experience with Citrix and Microsoft’s SCCM platforms
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with networks, labs & systems setup and configuration will be very handy
- Experience in Server testing – Installation and configuration of servers and performing functional, load & performance tests
great to have
- Experience with Cloud Computing Services.
- Experience with Virtual Computing environments and Containers.
- Experience with Grid Computing, Live Streaming and P2P technologies.
- Experience with SAML authentication and authorization.
- Experience with content delivery networks or software solutions for content delivery.
The largest, most successful, global companies trust Kollective Technology to power their Enterprise Live and On-Demand video delivery, serving millions of users worldwide. From its software defined enterprise content delivery network (SD ECDN) to related IT tools like Network Readiness Testing and Network Analytics, Kollective drives a powerful ROI and makes the flexibility of software defined networking a reality.
Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving over a hundred of the world’s largest corporations? Are you a big picture thinker who pays attention to the smallest of details? Are you a hands-on leader willing to go the extra mile and do what it takes to reach your goals? Join a rapidly growing company at the cutting edge of large-scale content delivery and make a real impact.